ALL PEOPLE MATTER !
Americans are working harder and more efficiently,
Colleen Crossey will make an online directory for our local, small business.
Does your small business need a Micro loan?
A $15 minimum wage would save our economy
Colleen is a worker, a fighter and will get the job done!
Colleen will fight for
* Fix our roads and bridges for the long term
* Repair our Water Infrastructure
* Protect our drinking water from polluters
* Support small businesses to create jobs and
strengthen our local economy
* Provide CEED micro loans for struggling business
* Fight for a responsible, balanced budget
* Fight to protect choices for senior residency
* Make county buildings energy efficient
* Promote local, clean energy independence
Seniors and teachers have earned their pensions. Michigan legislators must honor this benefit and remove the unfair taxes they passed in 2012.